Looking for a Job? Find Out if Working for Us is Something You’d Be Interested In!
Are you looking for a job where you are on your feet, working with a caring and respectful team, learning new skills all the time in the construction industry? Our company might be the perfect place for you! We’re looking for self-motivated, reliable, hard and smart working individuals who are looking for a contractor position with a growing decorative concrete company.
We are looking for someone with:
- Customer Focus
- Quality Craftsmanship
- You are dedicated to showing up to work on time with a positive, can-do attitude.
- You can be relied on to do quality work in a timely and efficient manner.
- You are a go-getter and can figure out how to make yourself useful. You don’t waste time.
- You ask good questions and keep track of what you’re learning, so you can benefit the organization and yourself.
- You can follow instructions well.
- You can log in to a system, so that we can better track hours against jobs for profitability.
- You care about your customers.
- You treat people well.
- You like to leave the job site clean at the end of each day and as much as you can during the project.
- You leave the place clean when the job is complete.
- You present yourself in a respectful fashion by how you dress, talk, and act on the job site and when representing CCR at all times.
- You communicate effectively with us and with your clients and with each other.
- You communicate issues or concerns to be addressed promptly.
- You pay attention to details and give only you most quality work.
- You take a reasonable amount of time, not rushing each task, to deliver a quality end product, so that we do not have to return to the job site.
- You deliver CCR services with pride and respect. You put your work to the test each time: how clean was the job site? How well did we apply the system or deliver the product, according to the client’s specifications?
- You wear your uniform when on job sites and wear appropriate clothing for the respective job.
- You show respect with how you talk to our clients, each other, and to us.
- You deliver a high quality end product and treat the job site and our tools with respect.
- You leave the job site clean through out by picking up after yourselves, keeping the trailer organized and the job site, as well as cleaning concrete dust and any mess we make.
- You log in to our system correctly and notify CCR if there are any time log errors in a timely manner.
- You follow through with the promises you make and goals you set.
- You help others when they need help.
- You problem solve and make decisions based on facts.
- You ask for help when you need help.
- You build trust with your clients, CCR and in yourself by how you work with us: show up on time, do good work, be all of the above, and you got this!
- You work on yourself, your personal growth, always try to be better and use your skills and talents for the good of the world.
If all of this interests you and you are looking for a job, please contact us at 720-258-6571! Press 4 to speak to the Office Manager! We look forward to hearing from you. Also, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week, sometimes weekends and nights are required. Must be motivated to work as many hours as the job takes. Most jobs we try to do M-F, 8-5, but it can definitely go outside of those hours and days. We’ll give you notice if so.
- Having your finances in order is helpful.
- Some travel outside of Denver metro is required.
- Must be flexible with your schedule.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Having a truck that can be towed is helpful, but not mandatory. Must have reliable transportation.
- Experience in the construction or concrete finishing, even painting fields are beneficial but not required.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to speak English.
- Must have phone with data.
- Field Team members
Pay depends on experience.
Looking for a job? Does this job sound right for you? Call us at 720-258-6571 and let’s talk! Press 4 for Office Manager. Get to know us more by visiting our About page.