Denver Polished Concrete
…Quickly overtaking the flooring market. Read below for why!
Colorado Concrete Repair is your polished concrete contractor with many years of experience providing professional services for commercial and industrial businesses. Polished concrete is known for being considered sleek and stylish. This system may be used for residential, industrial and commercial properties to transform slabs of concrete to an easy-to-clean surface.
Advantages of Polished Concrete:
- Concrete resilience
- Easy to clean
- Improves with age
- Provides a neutral backdrop for your interior design scheme.
It is mostly used for inside areas because it will weather outside, affecting color and appearance. Any wear and tear or damage that can occur may be removed with re-polishing if needed.
If you have any questions or would like a quote please call us at (720) 258-6571 or fill out our contact form. You can view our Facebook page here.
Polished Concrete Facts
- Most commonly finished to a grit level of 800, 1,500 or 3,000 depending on the level of shine require.
- Concrete is not considered polished before 400 grit. This is called ‘honed’ concrete.
- Best designed in early on in a project.
- They are most commonly 100mm thick.
- They often tend to be specified with underfloor heating.
- Increases abrasion resistance
- Strengthens the concrete
- Increases light reflectivity
- High-impact resistance
- With a routine maintenance regime, cleaning is made easier
- Color can be added to create a unique look
- Levels of shine can be achieved
Polished Concrete Applications
- Car dealerships
- Convention centers
- Fire Stations
- Schools / universities
- Storage units
Polished Concrete Gallery
Stay tuned for various blogs and featured projects.
Call us today at 720-258-6571 to discuss your concrete flooring project needs and make a plan with our professionals.